You can now get feedback on your presentations in Google Slides! In order to use Kaizena on Google Slides, your teacher must be a Kaizena Progress subscriber, and you need to share your presentation with your teacher.
Here's how to share your presentation:
- Open the Google Slides document you want to share.
- Click the yellow “share” button in the top right corner:
3. Next, a pop up box will ask you to type in some information. Type your teacher’s email in the first box:
4. Make sure the second box shows a pencil icon, like this:
The pencil icon allows your teacher to edit your presentation. If the box is not showing a pencil icon, click on the box then click on the “can edit” option that will appear.
5. Finally, click the blue “done” button.
Then close and re-open the Kaizena add-on on Google Slides. Tada! You can now use Kaizena to add comments on your Google Slides!