You can now get feedback on your presentations in Google Slides! In order to use Kaizena on Google Slides, your teacher must be a Kaizena Progress subscriber, and you need to share your presentation with your teacher.
Here's how to share your presentation:
- Open the Google Slides document you want to share.
- Click the yellow “share” button in the top right corner:
3. Next, a pop up box will ask you to type in some information. Type your teacher’s email in the box that says "Add people and groups":
4. Make sure the second box says "Editor":
If the box does not say "Editor", click on the box then click on the “Editor” option that will appear.
5. Finally, click the blue “Send” button.
Then close and re-open the Kaizena add-on on Google Slides. Tada! You can now use Kaizena to add comments on your Google Slides!