What is Kaizena Progress? Kaizena Progress is the premium version of Kaizena. While you can always use Kaizena for free, Kaizena Progress offers:
Longer voice comments: record up to 10 minutes per comment
Kaizena for Google Slides: use Kaizena's feedback features directly in Google Slides.
Unlimited Lessons and function to attach files to Lessons
Skill tracking: see the skills you've assigned to your students, and measure how their skills have improved over time.
Premium access for students: students will have access to premium features on all Docs and Slides they have shared with you
The opportunity to join Kaizena's Ambassador program
Access to new features exclusive to progress users!
To get Kaizena Progress, you'll need to subscribe to Kaizena. This guide is for group subscriptions. If you're looking for individual subscriptions, click here. If you have questions about Kaizena Progress subscriptions, take a look at our FAQ page.
Our group subscriptions come in Department (5 teachers), School (unlimited per school), and District (unlimited per district). You can subscribe for a Department subscription or School subscription through this link.
1. Click on "Department Membership"
2. Click on the green "Enter payment method"
3. Enter your credit card information then click "Add
4. You will then receive an unique coupon code. This code will allow 5 teachers to receive Kaizena Progress. Please keep the code confidential and make sure only intended teachers use the code. To activate the coupon code, each teacher must redeem the code on their Kaizena account. See this guide for steps to redeeming coupon codes.
1. Click on "School Membership"
2. Type in your school name in the search bar to find your school. Once you see your school in the options listed below, click on it. Then click "Enter Payment Method".
If you cannot find your school, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Enter your school email. Please note that if you do not have a Kaizena account, please contact us about the payment.
4. Enter your credit card information and click "Add payment method" to finalize the subscription details.
5. Once you've done so, all teachers with a Kaizena account in your school should have Kaizena Progress.
If you wish to pay by bank transfer instead of credit card, please contact us at email@example.com.
For district or other pricing, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Have questions about group subscriptions? Ask us at email@example.com.